- Monday - spent the evening at in-laws, went to the grocery store on the way home to buy a snack for the next day's activity.
- Tuesday - arranged rides and chauffeured preteen girls to church.
- Wednesday - babysat granddaughter in the evening at her home.
- Thursday - had the missionaries over for dinner.
- Friday - (aaah! stayed home)
- Saturday - chauffeured a group of older girls to church while DH chauffeured a younger group to a different church building at the same time, went grocery shopping before going to pick up younger group and bring them home.
- Sunday - church, the last two hours I spent "locked" in a room with 2-3 year olds. Sweet kids but I come home feeling fried every week.
The older I get the more I realize....I am not in charge of my life. I just pretty much do whatever is planned for me by other people.