- I was born in the South, but I don't particularly like southern cooking. Spaghetti and tacos - yum, yum!
- DH and I have married each other twice.
- My 3rd dd was born in the bathtub at home. Procrastination happens.
- Almost all of my nightmares include alligators.
- When I was a child I thought I was adopted, because I was the only one in the family with blond eyebrows.
- I like to bowl and shoot pool though I haven't done either one in years.
- I have read Les Miserables...every page! Some of it went in one eyeball and out the other, but I can say that I read the whole thing.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Seven Interesting Things About Me
Okay, Stephanie tagged me a week-and-a-half ago and I guess I've procrastinated long enough.