- Oldest dd and her cute baby came for a visit. 13yodd proved that holding a baby is definitely more fun than doing Algebra.
- 13 yo fulfilled an assignment with a creative twist "America"
- 13 yo scored 100% on her first Algebra test!
- 10 yo finished all of her schooling by 10 a.m. this morning. Aah!
- 10 yo made brownies using a 1960's 4-H cookbook she found at Grandma's house.
- 6 yo enjoyed pushing her niece around the neighborhood in a stroller even though it made me very nervous.
- 6yo looks so cute with a tooth missing.