- the ladies at park lunch asked me to come down for a head lice check today and they told me which of the children have lice.
- 10 yodd told me that one of those children played hide 'n seek in 6 yodd's covers and on top of 10 yo's bed last night
- their room is clean which meant we didn't have to shovel it out in order to get to their beds.
- Grandma S. offered the use of her washer and dryer next door in addition to my own.
- it is 74 degrees outside instead of 100 like it was a couple of days ago. It's a perfect day to run the dryer.
- 13 yodd's usual Monday appointment was delayed until tomorrow. I'll get to do laundry all day uninterrupted.
- the nearby country store reopened recently and that my younger children were willing to make a run for "mommy is stressed" food (a.k.a. chocolate and Combos).
- U-bake pizza exists and that it is what we normally eat for supper on Monday.
Monday, August 18, 2008
I Am Thankful
I am thankful that....