Two down and ..... how many more days do I have to do this? It's true. I'm the seminary chauffeur. How funny is that? The two family members that have the hardest time getting out of bed early are waking up at 5:30 a.m. There is something totally wrong with this picture.
Night owls' observations:
- at 5:30 a.m. it is dark outside
- people are actually driving to work at 6 a.m.
- seeing an orange sunrise behind Mt. Jefferson(?) is breathtaking!
- Mormon standard time is alive and kickin'
- at 7:30 a.m. you can get a front row parking spot at WinCo
- WinCo only needs one checker in the early morning
- Lynn should not be taken into WinCo just after the shelves have been stocked. She will feel compelled to fill the empty spaces and organize anything that is out of place. She is also super giggly and begs for stuff (a.k.a. doughnuts)
- Lynn thinks one hour power naps are too short
- the crash begins at 3 p.m.
- mom is very grouchy in the evenings after getting up so early
- she wants to go to bed early therefore everyone else must too