Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just a day....

My eyelids pinged at 6:40am (way too early in my book). I decided I might as well tackle the dirty laundry which was overflowing into the kitchen floor. It's only 10am and the third load is ready for the dryer.

While I'm waiting for my pants to dry so I can go on a walk, I'm contemplating making a grocery list. Sigh. I don't really want to go to the grocery store today, but we are out of food I can make a meal out of. Hey, we're even out of milk! I'm combing over the last two menus from e-Mealz to see what I'm willing to cook and what the troops may be willing to eat.

I'm also pondering homeschool. I have some things I want to do, but we still don't seem to have enough time in the day to get them accomplished. I could turn into a organizational Nazi and possibly get them done, or I could accept that it isn't going to happen.

I also decided that I'm going to have to do teacher prep on Saturdays. There's just no way around it. I can study Biology while 14yo is in seminary but there is still more to learn. Participial phrases are making my head spin and I hear Egypt calling my name.

I hear the dryer buzzer.

No comments: