Sunday, February 15, 2009

What We Are Shooting For

I've floundered a lot since we started homeschooling. I think it's like parenting. By the time I get it figured out, my children will be grown.

In June 2006, I began reading The Latin-Centered Curriculum by Andrew Campbell. Yes, I actually got butterflies while reading this book. I was that excited. Why? Dr. Campbell showed me that I can give my children (and myself) a classical education. He convinced me that it is possible.

If you are curious about why classical education (esp. Latin centered) is exciting to me, I hope you'll read this interview with Dr. Campbell.

1 comment:

Lynn Hasty said...

Thanks so much for posting this link. I had not seen this, but thoroughly enjoyed the interview, thanks to your posting the link.

Have a great week,

Lynn