Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Writing too

Since my family members are all posting about writing (two doing NaNoWriMo and one published in Make magazine), I figured I would jump on the bandwagon so I ..... made a grocery list for Thanksgiving. LOLOLOLOL!!!! That is all that is in there. ;)

BTW, who played voodoo doll with my computer? It has died and is awaiting a box to ship it back to HP. "I am glad to inform you that the Notebook appears to be in warranty and hence free mail in repair service can be arranged."

3 comments:

Eldon and Janeil Olsen said...

Good joke. Don't forget the cranberry sauce. I don't see how you're surviving with your computer. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We'll be thinking about you.

Imagitext said...

It could not have been me. I don't do computers yet.

brenda said...

You should get extra credit for playing the support role in these writing achievements!